After more moves have gone down, many teams have made their intentions clear going into next season. Many contenders continued to make moves to win now, while others added young, cheap pieces to the lineup.
Here are the main deals that have gone done throughout the last 2 days, lead by Marc Gasol signing with the defending champs and Jayson Tatum signing a max extension.
1. Marc Gasol, Lakers, agree to a 2 year, min-salary contract
2. Chris Boucher, Raptors, agree to a 2 year, $13.5 million contract
3. Markieff Morris, Lakers, agree to a 1 year, min-salary contract
4. Aron Baynes, Raptors, agree to a 2 year, $14.3 million contract
5. Willy Hernangomez, Pelicans, agree to 1 year, min-salary contract
6. Bismack Biyombo, Hornets, agree to a 1 year, min-salary contract
7. Willie Cauley-Stein, Mavericks, agree to a 2 year, $8.2 contract
8. Jontary Porter, Grizzlies, agree to a 3 year, $6 million contract
9. Alex Len, Raptors, agree to a 1 year contract
10. Dario Saric, Suns, agree to a 3 year, $27 million contract
11. Bogdan Bogdanovic, Hawks, agree to a 4 years, $72 million offer sheet
12. Kent Bazemore, Warriors, agree to a 1 year, min-salary contract
13. Bryn Forbes, Bucks, agree to a 2 year contract
14. Harry Giles, Trail Blazers, agree to a 1 year contract
15. Torrey Craig, Bucks, agree to a 1 year contract
1. The 76ers have traded Zhaire Smith to the Pistons for Tony Bradley
2. The Pacers have traded TJ Leaf, and a future 2nd round pick to the Thunder for Jalen Lecque
3. The Timberwolves have traded Omari Spellman, Jacob Evans and a future 2nd round pick to the Knicks for Ed Davis
4. The Lakers have traded Javale Mcgee and a future 2nd round pick to the Cavaliers.
1. The Celtics have signed Jayson Tatum to a 5 year, max contract extension worth up to $195 million
2. The Jazz have signed Donovan Mitchell to a 5 year, max contract extension worth up to $195 million